Regular Hours Vary According to Travel Teaching Schedule, Call for current
(Sessions available locally in person, or via Long distance online video call, and phone)
- $155 per 45-minute Counseling in-office Psychotherapy session
- $195 per 75-minute session EMDR
- $195 per 60-minute COUPLES sessions
- $195 per 60-minute Online Coaching / $205 in-office Coaching
- $535 Workshops
Forms for Primary Counseling Session only
complete prior to first appointment, print, sign, email scan back
Currently I accept Anthem insurance for Therapy Services, you will need to check your benefits, determine deductible for behavioral health/mental health, pay necessary co-pay at each session. Please be aware you will be 100% responsible for session fee should insurance deny coverage. Out of Network I do not submit insurance for clients. If your insurance will cover the cost of a session, you will be given a receipt for services upon payment, which you can submit to insurance.
I like to inform clients that insurance compromises confidentiality by making necessary a third party to oversee your therapy and determining how many sessions you should have.
When Checking your insurance benefits, here are some questions to ask:
- What are my Mental Health or Behavioral Health Benefits? (look at in network/out of network benefits)
- How Much is my deductible?
- Has that deductible been met?
- How much is my copay once the deductible has been met?
- Is there a limit to how many sessions within a year?
- Do I need a prior authorization before first session?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for financial hardship.
Cash, Check, Paypal, Chase Quickpay .
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or call to reschedule, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. (this 48 hours refers to business days, i.e., if you have a Monday appointment and need to reschedule, you would need to notify our offices the previous Thursday before or on the hour of your previously scheduled appointment time)
Contact: Diane Renz, LPC, at 720 317 5170