Diane’s current focus is on the practical use of the recent contemplative science research regarding our capacity for neuroplasticity and the Mind’s influence on our neurobiology. This is a continual exploration on specific user-friendly practices toward outcomes of positive shifts in mind, brain, body, heart, and interpersonal connection-Bridging research through Practical Applications to impact our lives directly, letting science provide encouragement and incentive.
Stress: Learning how to shift our Biological Defaults of Fear and Protection to Conscious Care & Connection
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Current Class schedule – 3-5 local Denver 8 week class cycles of the MBSR program throughout the year. Weekend immersions for a taste of MBSR throughout the United States
Anxiety, is a specific workshop focus, findings show that regardless of the presenting issues, at the base of many negative behaviors is an avoidance of anxiety. She is passionate about empowering others to utilize their potential to re-inform their thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and their very nervous systems to change the structure of their brains. She currently studies with Dr Dan Siegel in the field of neuroscience relative to the emerging understanding of neural plasticity, and particularly, how the quality of a repeated focus of attention, found within Mindfulness and Somatic Awareness practices, can lead to positive outcomes in emotional states and enhanced interrelatedness. She integrates her current studies with the many teachers she has been blessed to learn from directly over the past 30 years of her formal and informal education, some of which include, prominent teachers in the field of Mindfulness, Somatic psychology, Trauma resolution, and the field of Integrative medicine, such as, Thich Nhat Hanh, Pema Chodron, Joko Beck, Jon Kabat Zinn in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Bessel Van der Kolk, Pat Ogden, Peter Levine, Dr Andrew Weil.
Healing Beyond Anxiety™: Body as Ally
Contact us to be sent email of open Registration for next session of HBA. Workshop offered Locally in 6 week format, in weekend Immersion format Worldwide, and Online in Webinar Format. HBA version for business seminar trainings now available. For more information feel free to call 720 317 5170.
Stress and Anxiety is a part of our being human. How we learn to relate to it determines dis-ease or well-being. Chronic stress breaks down our body’s natural inclination toward health. Healing Beyond Anxiety™: Body as Ally, helps us learn how to Return, Re-member, and Reinform™, our body, heart, mind and brain, by Creating a Conducive Environment both internally and externally through a certain Relational Quality of Awareness. This workshop utilizes the latest neuroscience and somatic research, taught in both a didactic and experiential form to create long-lasting lifestyle shifts.
- on demand online programs for educational and practical application
- for upcoming webinars please contact to be added to list for announcement
Neuroscience and Contemplative studies update and practices for Cultivating Health and Well-being
Making sense of the recent and continuous news on the Healing Potential of Mindfulness
There has been much talk about Mindfulness lately, but without the bridge to user-friendly approaches, mindfulness becomes a great concept in search of a body
one hour webinar
- Explain recent outcomes of Neuroscience and Mindfulness
- Discuss how this impacts us both personally and globally
- Assess personal daily lifestyle shifts to activate a healthy brain
- Apply direct experience in guided practice
Healing Beyond Anxiety ™
- Learn an overview of the principles of Diane’s regular 6-week format for Healing Beyond Anxiety ™ workshops. A Model based on the latest understandings of neuroscience, somatic psychology, and Mindfulness, rooted in Diane’s personal and professional experience.
- Learn how the pain of anxiety can become the possibility for your healing.
Return, Remember, and Reinform
Join this Workshop to explore how you can work with your Anxiety to reduce any avoidance behaviors or feelings of constriction. Discover how to feel Energized and at Ease.
- Learn about the process of anxiety in your body
- Practice tools for acceptance and change
- Reinform your nervous system
- Create new neural pathways
- Share your concerns & cultivate connection
- Discover identity beyond anxiety