Next Webinar Fall 2013: Contemplative Studies and Practical Application
There has been much talk about Mindfulness lately, but without the bridge to user-friendly approaches, mindfulness becomes a great concept in search of a body©2012 Your Gateway to Healing™
Please join this opportunity to explore recent science of compassion/mindfulness studies and practical application in a one hour webinar…I would love to share and ignite further dialogue.
Making sense of the recent and continuous news on the Healing Potential of Mindfulness—
A Webinar: Neuroscience and Contemplative studies update and practices for Cultivating Health and Well-beingRegister Below to Participate in the upcoming online event All Paid Registrants will receive a Free Guided Audio Practice for cultivating Healthy Brain States Fall 2013 MONDAY NOVEMBER 18TH
6pm-7pm MST (time zone converter)* *if you can’t make it to the live session, no worries, you will be able to watch at your leisure, once you sign up you will automatically receive a recording of this event Stress and Anxiety is prevalent in our society causing chronic illness and literally killing us. Like the unseen extent of an iceberg below the surface, even without our awareness, the stress and speed of our daily lives, and the behaviors that ensue to try to alleviate or avoid our anxious states, is growing more and more dis-ease. Join this conversation to learn about some of the enormous strides made in the scientific world to measure the outcomes of contemplative practices revealing our brain’s capacity to grow and change according to experience. This then Allowing us choice to cultivate what is already good existing in us just waiting for the conducive environment, focus of attention, and kind awareness to come to fruition so we can be fully present and engaged in our lives, instead of fearfully protecting against an anticipated future. Neural Plasticity is the capacity of our brains to continually change its function and structure through repeated focal attention.
For better or worse our brains are changing according to our attention.
What Are You Focusing On?
Where Is Your Attention On a Daily Basis?
Join us to learn how to direct your attention to change for the better.
Here we will explore the practical application of the Science of Compassion and Mindfulness. Distill the positive outcomes into user-friendly practice toward easing our stress and anxiety and gaining more awareness of our inherent health.
Learning Objectives for this Intro one hour Webinar:
Explain recent outcomes of Neuroscience and Mindfulness
Discuss how this impacts us both personally and globally
Assess personal daily lifestyle shifts to activate a healthy brain
Apply direct experience in guided practice
Healing Beyond Anxiety ™ RECORDING AVAILABLE HERE (click on drop down Paypal to purchase recording)
Learn an overview of the principles of Diane’s regular 6-week format for Healing Beyond Anxiety ™ workshops. A Model based on the latest understandings of neuroscience, somatic psychology, and Mindfulness, rooted in Diane’s personal and professional experience.
“Loved all the variety of practices….I have seen huge changes in how I handle situations”……. “I find the practices in and out of class helpful, it creates motivation to try new things regularly”……. “This workshop gave me a variety of tools that helped me cater to my own needs for anxiety help…… now I can pause, take a breath, ground myself…this workshop is awesome”–Workshop Participants
Healing Beyond Anxiety™: Body as Ally
Learn how the pain of anxiety can become the possibility for your healing.
Return, Remember, and Reinform
Join this Workshop to explore how you can work with your Anxiety to reduce any avoidance behaviors or feelings of constriction. Discover how to feel Energized and at Ease.
- Learn about the process of anxiety in your body
- Practice tools for acceptance and change
- Reinform your nervous system
- Create new neural pathways
- Share your concerns & cultivate connection
- Discover identity beyond anxiety
Cancellation Policy: Refund less $100 for cancellations prior to 2 weeks of workshop start. Within 2 weeks of workshop no refund.
Here what past participants are saying:
- “More than anything, the group helped me to recognize how possible it is to change the way I relate to the world around me. It gave me the opportunity to experiment in a safe environment new ways to confront stress and anxiety in my life. Previously, I had heard that thoughts and feelings need to be acknowledged, not suppressed or ignored, but the group helped me to see what that could actually look like in my daily experience. The group taught me how to understand both positive and negative emotions instead of fearing them because, in truth, they create opportunities to be taken advantage of and not avoided at all costs. Also, the group helped me recognize my own wholeness with room for improvement. Other programs helped me through the painful process of scraping away the eating disorder which I hid beneath. This group showed me how to polish what was beneath so that I could shine. I was relieved to find that the group did not focus on eating disorders explicitly. Instead, the group related how science and traditional meditative practices can together offer ways to become reacquainted with oneself without an eating disorder. Because of the support from the other group members, I no longer felt isolated in my experiences. Throughout the six weeks, there was a growing sense of solidarity even though we each traveled a unique journey.”
“I was a ball of anxiety at the start…now I have so much more awareness of my thoughts, feelings, sensations…not on automatic, now I can pause, take a breath, ground myself….this workshop is awesome”
- “I am better able to understand my anxiety instead of just judging myself for it…..I have found more compassion for myself….found helpful tools for my anxiety…”